Sewerage Scheme to serve Pulau Punggol Barat Contract 3 – Proposed Pumping Mains and Pipe Bridge
This project allows us to contribute to efficient wastewater management and preserve a clean environment for surrounding communities.
Located in Seletar, the Punggol Barat C3 project will serve as a channel for the loads from the Construction Industries Park at Pulau Punggol Timor for treatment at the Changi Water Reclamation Plant, which we also played a part in in our C22B project. Just as we are now commissioning our C22B project in 2022, we are embarking on the transport system to feed wastewater into it!
Scope: Sewage Pipeline Works and Bridge Construction at Pulau Punggol Barat Area (In Progress)
- DN800 Ductile Iron pipe installation – 690m (Open cut), 770m (Pipe Bridge), 680m (Pipe Jacking)
- Cast in-situ concrete (RC Chambers, Bridge Piers, Raft Foundation) – 4,000m³
- Precast concrete I-Girder for bridge – 800m³
- RC Spun Pile Dia 1200 – 35 nos.
- RC Square Pile (300×300 & 200×200) – 269 nos.
- Excavation and backfilling – 9000m³
- ERSS – 4,000 tons, including 3 nos. of Cofferdam
- PUB, Singapore's National Water Agency
- Jul 2021 - Jul 2024